help

Dagim Asfew

Sep 16, 2021, 8:04:42 AM9/16/21
to ns-3-users
Capture.PNG
Hello Guys
is the above code is correct? for  add RSU in sumo
if it correct in which place of the code to add?
please please please reply your answer?

Paule Kevin NEMBOU KOUONCHIE

Oct 26, 2021, 5:44:01 AM10/26/21
to ns-3-users
Hello,

I am facing the same issue and I am new in NS-3. I don't know how to add roadside units in my VANET simulation. Please did you find the solution ? Please, I need help.

Regards.

ID

Oct 26, 2021, 11:16:32 AM10/26/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
It is placed after installation of interfaces and before IPV4 addresses

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Paule Kevin NEMBOU KOUONCHIE

Oct 26, 2021, 11:21:20 AM10/26/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your quick reply. Please in which file should I add it. Sorry I am new in NS-3

ID

Oct 27, 2021, 2:12:02 AM10/27/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
VANET ROUTING COMPARE. CC. But it is not easy to change anything in that file. There are many cohesion in the code. Changing of any variable may effect on others modules. So you have to thoroughly read and understand the all lines of code.

Paule Kevin NEMBOU KOUONCHIE

Oct 27, 2021, 4:23:40 AM10/27/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your answer. I have added RSU posion to the file with listPositionAllocator now I have this error:

Error: positionAlloc does not name a type

I don't know how to solve the issue. I have attached my code.
Thank you.

Regards,
Paule.

20211027_062013.jpg