LTE/ EPC Signaling load

Joe Stalin

Apr 1, 2014, 3:51:58 PM4/1/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, nba...@cttc.es, g.p...@poliba.it
Hiya,

I was trying to calculate the signaling load for each mobile node (ENodeB, MME and SGW) during X2 based handover in LTE network.
I can able to manipulate the number of signaling messages per node but i don't know the details of how many signalling messages are processed at per node?

I have few queries below,
 1. Does NS3 simulation output provides signaling load for eNodeB, MME and SGW?
 2. Does NS3 simulation output provides signaling flows for eNodeB, MME and SGW?
 3. where do i get the number of signaling messages are processed at per node (eNodeB, MME and SGW) in NS3 simulator?

Any suggestion/input would be great helpful.

Advance Thanks,
Joe