When I modified some files in an old revision, how can I keep these revisions when I pull a newer revision?

zhao yang

Sep 16, 2016, 4:18:45 AM9/16/16
to ns-3-users

Konstantinos

Sep 16, 2016, 8:58:26 AM9/16/16
to ns-3-users
Hi Zhao,

Please use the title of the post for a short description and place your question inside the body of the message.
To manage your code, I would recommend to use some code revision tool (mercurial, git)
There are two HOW-TOs for them

Then updating to later version and porting your modifications should be more straight forward.

Regards,

zhao yang

Sep 16, 2016, 11:09:09 PM9/16/16
to ns-3-users
Thanks a lot for your reply. It seems I can not change this post anymore. And I will follow your advice in later posts.  And I will take a look into the use of version control tools.

在 2016年9月16日星期五 UTC+8下午8:58:26,Konstantinos写道: