Kodo with ns-3 examples repository news and updatesne

Nestor Hernandez

Apr 4, 2016, 5:14:00 AM4/4/16
to ns-3-users
Dear ns-3 users,

We let you know some news about the Kodo with ns-3 examples repository:
  1. We included a command-line parsing feature for the field size, in order for you to not need to recompile the source code when changing the field size in a simulation. This means that now you can run an example from the terminal with the option: --field=binary8 (for example for GF(2^8)). The field value is a string (without any quotation marks) that maps to a proper enum class for the field size in our bindings.
  2. We updated the repository tutorial to include all the descriptions relating to the use of the Kodo C++ bindings.
  3. Now we build the examples with ns-3.25 (released on March, 24th, 2016).
  4. We included some new guidelines in our mailing list posting policies. We deeply encourage you to read them in order for making the workflow easier.
The code, as always, is available at: https://github.com/steinwurf/kodo-ns3-examples

Hope you find it pretty useful!

Best,

--