Physical Resource Block Logging in LENA

Giovanni Ferri

Feb 5, 2016, 9:59:53 AM2/5/16
to ns-3-users
Hi All,

I'd like to Log in the number of Physical Rerouce Blocks assigned by the eNodeB to each users.

Why? my final goal is to study the Resource Block Utilization : so once I'll have that i can compute , according to the modulation scheme seleted, the number of bits that fit in the block compared to the theoretical ones.

Do you know if there an easy or maybe wiser path to do that?

Best Regards

Giovanni

Marco Miozzo

Feb 5, 2016, 11:40:37 AM2/5/16
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

you may start from MAC and PHY traces that fires different parameters related to TB, more info:
Best,
marco.

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Giovanni Ferri

Feb 5, 2016, 11:47:31 AM2/5/16
to ns-3-users
Thanks you Marco for your reply!

I already studied the link you gave me. Peraphs The Mac traces could be fine but i've to find i way to see how many RBs are asigned to each users. Any ideas?

Best regards

Giovanni

Marco Miozzo

Feb 8, 2016, 3:59:58 AM2/8/16
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
You can retrieve this info from MAC KPIs with MCS and TB size or create your own trace.

Best,
marco.

Rohit Kumar

May 20, 2020, 2:10:00 PM5/20/20
to ns-3-users
Hi Marco!!
It would be really helpful if you could guide a little more on how to calculate the resource blocks allocated to each UE with the help of TB size.

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for your reply