stdout problem whn running a program with ns3-dce

tina

Apr 3, 2017, 2:48:30 PM4/3/17
to ns-3-users
Hi all,
 ns3-dce is working perfectly with iperf and i can see results in log files and stdout. But when i run my own program, the pcaps show that simulation is working but in log folder the stdout is not written completely. Just 3 or 4 lines! Do you know what can cause the problem?

Thanks in advance

tina

Apr 3, 2017, 4:28:51 PM4/3/17
to ns-3-users

The stdout stops wherever a variable has to cout!
Message has been deleted

Andreas Pantelopoulos

Jun 2, 2017, 11:31:41 AM6/2/17
to ns-3-users
Hello there,

Sorry for disturbing a thread from the past, as I see it is not marked complete.

I experience the exact same problem with the dce-tcp-simple example. What do you mean that the stdout stops wherever a variable has to cout?

Andreas