Re: Implementing BitTorrent with MPTCP in ns-3-dce

Message has been deleted

Tommaso Pecorella

Aug 10, 2015, 6:22:13 AM8/10/15
to ns-3-users, taz...@wide.ad.jp
My first suggestion is: learn to wait. It's August, we're not paid to give you help and not everybody is a DCE expert. I, for example, can't run DCE on my actual system.
Moreover, posting your question more than once and/or pointing out how much it is urgent for you will not make an answer appear aster. On the opposite, it could actually delay it.

The second suggestion is: study the tutorial and manual. Split you problem in pieces (e.g., setup DCE, make MP-TCP work, etc.). Solve the problems one by one, don't want to have all, right now, without efforts.

T.

On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 10:46:46 AM UTC+2, SmartBoy wrote:
Hi,
I want to implement bittorrent in ns-3-dce such that the nodes are mptcp enabled. How can I get started. Any good suggestions.
Regards,