./waf error

zoro

May 25, 2024, 4:08:44 PMMay 25
to ns-3-users

Hello fellow NS3 users,
i add a line in script to correct  an error then when i try  './waf'  command i get this error
and i can't correct it
can anyone help me . what's is the problem exactly

mmmmm.PNG

Gabriel Ferreira

May 25, 2024, 5:57:39 PMMay 25
to ns-3-users
The error says it all. You have the wrong indentation level a.k.a. you either have more spaces or less than you are supposed to in that specific line.

Tommaso Pecorella

May 25, 2024, 8:05:26 PMMay 25
to ns-3-users
This question has been asked before.
The reply is the very same of the one to the original question.

Please do not ask twice the same question - you'll have the same answer and you'll make people angry.

As a final suggestion, remember that your supervisor might be reading this forum. Act accordingly.

Zohra Bouali

May 26, 2024, 8:35:48 PMMay 26
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your reply. I will try to fix them

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---