creation and deploiement of new application on nodes in NS3

Hind Bensafi

Mar 14, 2018, 6:22:06 PM3/14/18
to ns-3-users
Hi Devs,
I am beginner in NS3, but i i have to use the NS3 to simulate my algorihtm.
I already write my code in c++ and i want now to convert this work to NS3 .
I think that i have to create my app and deploy it in the application layer on each node of my topology, but my question is :
 in the structure of NS3 where should i implement my classes ?
is there any SPECIFIC steps to make it work ?
I already visit the nsnam site and it not realy clear to me.
Any help please !
Sorry for my english and TNX in advance .

Rediet

Apr 9, 2018, 4:34:55 AM4/9/18
to ns-3-users
Hello,