implement algorithm

dbaez...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2016, 5:13:35 PM4/16/16
to ns-3-users
Hello everyone. I need help here please. I need to know how I can implement the algorithm ("counter based scheme") in my file ("WifiSimpleAdhoc"), here I will be  uploading the two files. Greetings and I hope can help me thanks.
counter based.pdf
ejem2.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

Apr 16, 2016, 6:24:44 PM4/16/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

you should check UdpClient and UdpServer applications. You can find some hints on how to receive and process messages at application level (I'd suggest to implement your algorithm at application level first).

However, I'd strongly suggest to double checkk your algorithm, as it doesn't make sense. Mind, I'm not talking about the idea per-se (to rebroadcast a packet according to how many times you've seen it in a period). The flaw is in how the algorithm is described. If you try to implement it like it's written, you'll not succeed.

T.