Unable to generate traffic

nipa patani

Mar 5, 2017, 2:24:59 AM3/5/17
to ns-3-users
hello,

i am using ns-3.26 version . If anyone can help me to explain why i cant get traffic on pyviz.
Also, suggest me to edit my code in attached file to get traffic on generated application.

Following is the error;

'build' finished successfully (13.588s)
assert failed. cond="m_ecmpRootExits.size () <= 1", msg="Assumed there is at most one exit from the root to this vertex", file=../src/internet/model/global-route-manager-impl.cc, line=316
terminate called without an active exception
Command ['/home/nipa/Desktop/ns3/ns-allinone-3.26/ns-3.26/build/scratch/traffic', '--SimulatorImplementationType=ns3::VisualSimulatorImpl'] terminated with signal SIGIOT. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>").

traffic.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 5, 2017, 7:27:02 AM3/5/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

your topology contains two equivalent paths between src1/src2 and dst. The message is saying that it can't decide which one is better, because they're both equivalent.
Simply change one look metric (the default metric is 1) and all will go fine. E.g.:
  iic7.SetMetric (0, 10);
  iic7
.SetMetric (1, 10);
note that I used on purpose that link. It's a bad choice, I'll leave to you to find out why and how to fix everything.

As a side note, are you sure that you used the right IP numbers in your applications ?

T.

nipa patani

Mar 5, 2017, 7:41:23 AM3/5/17
to ns-3-users
hey..

thanx for suggestion

Is it not possible to configure multiple source connected to one destination node??

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 5, 2017, 9:11:52 AM3/5/17
to ns-3-users
I don't see why not. Try yourself.