IPv6 Address collision

Krishna

Jun 23, 2016, 5:29:01 AM6/23/16
to ns-3-users
Hi everyone ,

I have some problems regarding with the address collision. I would be really grateful, if anyone helps me  .

I am observing the changes of txpower, distance on Throughput in my application that I have attached with this post. I am working with lr-wpan devices.

whenever I am  running my application , I am getting an error for address collision. I tried many suggestion provided in the group, but was not able to figure out the problem.

Please help me finding the solution for this error.

Thank you.
experiment_lr-wpan.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

Jun 23, 2016, 6:52:28 PM6/23/16
to ns-3-users
What is "00:0j" ?

You have 3 possibilities.
1) You're too tired to see simple things.
2) You need a pair of glasses (no offence, I wouldn't see the difference between "1", "i", and "j" without mines),
3) You don't want to know this one.

T.