BGP messages

Akshay Tambe

Mar 28, 2014, 12:57:34 AM3/28/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
hi,

As my M.Tech project, I am going to modify the content of BGP messages to make BGP secure. Please tell me
1. how BGP messages are generated in NS3 ( in DCE-Quagga).
2. Where BGP routing table/s stored

thanks.

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 28, 2014, 2:50:26 AM3/28/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, March 28, 2014 5:57:34 AM UTC+1, Akshay Tambe wrote:
hi,

As my M.Tech project, I am going to modify the content of BGP messages to make BGP secure. Please tell me
1. how BGP messages are generated in NS3 ( in DCE-Quagga).

They're generated in the Quagga's BGP module, according to the BGP specifications.

2. Where BGP routing table/s stored

In the Quagga's BGP module itself.

In other words: this question is related to Quagga, not really to ns-3.