Implementing new custom routing protocol for manet simulation in ns3

Ammar Farooq

Apr 13, 2020, 12:05:30 PM4/13/20
to ns-3-users
Hello,

    I am a ns3 beginner and I want to implement and then simulate the weak state routing along with an incentive mechanism on top in a MANET. The routing design makes use of geographical mappings and time based probability entries in a bloom filter structure for routing. How would I go about doing this:

The design of the protocol can be found here: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5431075

Any form of guidance will be appreciated.

I need specific directions on how to add the bloom filter structure in place of the routing table and how to add multiple types of packets to distinguish between data packets and beacon messages between neighbors to check if they are active