Re: OnOffApplication not sending all packets for some clients

Message has been deleted

Tommaso Pecorella

Nov 12, 2016, 7:25:12 AM11/12/16
to ns-3-users
No, and the description is far too generic to guess anything.

T.

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 9:24:24 PM UTC+1, wca wrote:
I am running simulations with 100 clients sending 20 packets to an AP via the OnOffApplication (using UdpSocketFactory) at a rate of 54 Mbps.  The problem I am experiencing is that a few of these clients are not sending all of their packets. This is NOT an issue with the queue size of the ArpCache, I have accounted for this and can confirm that all of these packets are indeed being queued in their respective DcaTxop, even in the clients that don't send all of their packets.

Regardless of whether I use RTS/CTS or not this behavior still occurs.  This also still happens if I use TcpSocketFactory as well.  Does this sound like something that anyone has experienced before?