OSPF --> K Shortest path

netwo...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2017, 1:14:40 AM2/12/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,
Is there any way to print all the path that been taken in consideration when OSPF starts working,
which route is shortest and then if shortest path is blocked then next path... so on

Can i print all those route between src and dst node.
if yes, please point me some direction.

and one more question.
can i change the color in netanim when data is transferred (by default its blue)

Thank you

Regards

Tommaso Pecorella

Feb 16, 2017, 9:41:09 AM2/16/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I don't think so. Probably enabling the GlobalRouting logs will give you some info, but I doubt that there's a specific system to print only that.

About changing the NetAnim color, it should be possible, at least changing the NetAnim code. I'm not sure if it is possible from the ns-3 interface.
Nevertheless, it could be a nice feature, I'll add an enhancement proposal.

Cheers,

T.

netwo...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2017, 10:57:45 PM2/18/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I will try Enable Logs and hopefully get more information about routing.
Thanks

Regards