User Encoded UDP data from UE to Core Network and decode the data from Core Network

Salazar Slytherin

Mar 8, 2018, 11:53:56 AM3/8/18
to ns-3-users
Hi everyone,

I have a query regarding a scenario I am trying to simulate in ns-3 (ns-3.26).

In my scenario, there is a network consisting of several enbNodes and ueNodes. A number of ueNodes are registered to each enbNodes. I am able to simulate UDP data packets sent from ueNodes to enbNode. But, instead of sending UDP traffic, I would like to be able to send data of my choosing (for instance, a video file) from ueNode to enbNode via UDP packets and decode it after receiving it there. I would be extremely grateful if I can get instructions regarding how to do this or maybe a nudge in the right direction to similar source code based on which I can modify and get the job done.