How to test new implementation, AODV Ipv6

Shashidhar B.L

Mar 11, 2015, 6:16:07 AM3/11/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am currently working on using Ipv6 for a route over implementation of AODV. As a foresee, I wanted to know, once I am done with the implementation, how do I test the functionality? Is there a test suite available? If not, could anyone suggest anything about testing. It would be of great help.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Shashidhar B.L

Konstantinos

Mar 11, 2015, 6:18:16 AM3/11/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
There are several tests for AODV in the /aodv/test folder.
However, you could extend the list for your particular needs.
I would recommend reading the ns-3 manual regarding tests.

Shashidhar B.L

Mar 11, 2015, 6:33:38 AM3/11/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
After seeing your reply, I find my question very trivial, apologies for such a silly question. I should have looked into the folders before asking. Thank you for the reply Konstantinos, it was indeed helpful.

Regards
Shashidhar B.L