Problems about run lena-intercell-interference.cc

Roger King

Mar 26, 2014, 7:23:34 AM3/26/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
 I'm new ns3 user, i have tried to run  lena-intercell-interference.cc now i have some problems about it.

1.how can I get the .pcap files after run lena-intercell-interference.cc。I have read this manual and tutorial documents, and tried to create .pcap files in several ways, but none of them works.If this  Scenario can creat .pcap files, I hope someone can help me.

2. Is there any one konw the size of Rlc Pdu,how can I find this size of it.

Need your help!!!
Thanks.

With Regards,
Roger

Roger King

Mar 27, 2014, 6:29:05 AM3/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Anyone can help me ???
在 2014年3月26日星期三UTC+8下午7时23分34秒,Roger King写道:
Message has been deleted

Roger King

Mar 30, 2014, 9:46:56 PM3/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have any idea? I really need to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

在 2014年3月26日星期三UTC+8下午7时23分34秒,Roger King写道: