ns3 base station for MANET

nancy

Apr 2, 2020, 12:56:02 PM4/2/20
to ns-3-users
How i create a base-station for MANET in ns3

Mohit P. Tahiliani

Apr 3, 2020, 2:40:21 PM4/3/20
to ns-3-users
MANET is an ad hoc network; it is infrastructure-less, so doesn't have an AP/BS.

You can check some sample programs for MANET in src/examples/routing.

Check manet-routing-compare.cc in that directory.

Hope it helps.

-
Mohit P. Tahiliani

Nayab Khan

Apr 4, 2020, 12:25:35 PM4/4/20
to ns-3-users
mohit can you tell me how can i extract end to end delay or delay in delivery or through put in manet-routing-compare.cc

Mohit P. Tahiliani

Apr 5, 2020, 5:15:02 AM4/5/20
to ns-3-users

Mohit P. Tahiliani

Apr 5, 2020, 5:16:42 AM4/5/20
to ns-3-users
I'm 'marking this thread as completed' as you have opened a new thread for your last question.

Thanks,
Mohit P. Tahiliani

nancy .

Apr 6, 2020, 3:20:17 PM4/6/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
there are many time shows core dump when i run some mixed-wireless .tr plz give the suggestion.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 2:46 PM Mohit P. Tahiliani <tahilia...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm 'marking this thread as completed' as you have opened a new thread for your last questi
On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 2:45:02 PM UTC+5:30, Mohit P. Tahiliani wrote:
See this message, it might help:

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Mohit P. Tahiliani

Apr 7, 2020, 10:49:52 AM4/7/20
to ns-3-users
Hi,

Please avoid posting on threads that are marked 'completed'.

It is better to create a new thread with an easy to understand title, and provide adequate information about what are you trying to simulate along with ns-3 version number and OS details. It will enable more people to look at your query and respond.

Thanks,
Mohit P. Tahiliani
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ns-3-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Manuel Macia Navarro

Nov 30, 2021, 9:44:50 AM11/30/21
to ns-3-users
Hello Mohit P.Tahiliani:
My name is Manuel and I am carrying out a Master project based on RED protocol in NS3. Tom Henderson told me you have some thoughts about how to improve, simplify the RED model. So I suposse Tom has said to you the problems i have with RED in NS-3. I would like to know if you could help me out with it. Because I have tried to simulate with NS3.33 version a model reproduced in NS2 and the results are neither similar nor identical to NS2. According to Tom, this activity with you could help me with my master project.
Regards
Manuel Macia Navarro

Tom Henderson

Nov 30, 2021, 11:17:53 AM11/30/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
On 11/30/21 6:44 AM, Manuel Macia Navarro wrote:
> Hello Mohit P.Tahiliani:
> My name is Manuel and I am carrying out a Master project based on RED
> protocol in NS3. Tom Henderson told me you have some thoughts about how
> to improve, simplify the RED model. So I suposse Tom has said to you the
> problems i have with RED in NS-3. I would like to know if you could help
> me out with it. Because I have tried to simulate with NS3.33 version a
> model reproduced in NS2 and the results are neither similar nor
> identical to NS2. According to Tom, this activity with you could help me
> with my master project.
> Regards
> Manuel Macia Navarro

Hi Manuel, please wait for Mohit to respond (possibly in the issue
tracker where you previously logged the issue) rather than re-asking
continually on this list. Please keep in mind our ns-3-users's guidance
about not repeating the same question multiple times under different and
unrelated Subject header lines. We have a wiki page that lists our
guidance for posting on this list:

https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting

- Tom