Using OpenFlow 1.3 on dce

ebama...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2016, 3:45:44 PM11/28/16
to ns-3-users
I would like to use OpenFlow 1.3 on dce, but I can not think of a solution.
If anyone has realized the same thing or similar things so far, please let me know.

Thanks.

Noel Farrugia

Nov 30, 2016, 2:09:06 AM11/30/16
to ns-3-users
It does not use DCE, but this library gives you OpenFlow 1.3 functionality so worth checking it out.

Hope this helps.
Noel

ebama...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2016, 4:22:51 PM11/30/16
to ns-3-users
Thank you for your reply.

Actually, as a result of trial and error, I was able to solve it myself.

DCE can use all submodules through ns3 build. This is because you can use ns3waf on DCE. If you want to use ofswitch13 on DCE, write wscript like this:

import ns3waf

def configure(conf):
ns3waf.check_modules(conf, ['core', 'internet', 'dce', 'csma', 'application', 'point-to-point', 'ofswitch13', 'visualizer'], mandatory = True)

def build(bld):
bld.build_a_script('dce', needed = ['core', 'internet', 'dce', 'csma', 'application', 'point-to-point', 'ofswitch13', 'visualizer'],
target='bin/my-dpctl',
source=['my-dpctl.cc'],
)

Thanks.