RED protocol in NS-3

Manuel Macia Navarro

Nov 30, 2021, 9:45:49 AM11/30/21
to ns-3-users
Hello Mohit P.Tahiliani:
My name is Manuel and I am carrying out a Master project based on RED protocol in NS3. Tom Henderson told me you have some thoughts about how to improve, simplify the RED model. So I suposse Tom has said to you the problems i have with RED in NS-3. I would like to know if you could help me out with it. Because I have tried to simulate with NS3.33 version a model reproduced in NS2 and the results are neither similar nor identical to NS2. According to Tom, this activity with you could help me with my master project.
Regards
Manuel Macia Navarro