Random attach trial in LTE

William

Nov 16, 2017, 4:06:21 AM11/16/17
to ns-3-users
Hi

I wanna know the way that several UEs try to attach to an eNB on random time each.
currently all UEs are attach trial on same subframe...

Thanks in advance.

Tommaso Pecorella

Nov 16, 2017, 9:11:54 PM11/16/17
to ns-3-users
You have to schedule the lteHelper->Attach function for different UEs at different times.
Check your code, most probably all the UEs are attached in a single loop.

T.

William

Nov 16, 2017, 10:30:12 PM11/16/17
to ns-3-users
Yes...I was using this code..

     for (uint16_t i = 0; i < numberOfUes; i++)
       {
         lteHelper->Attach (ueLteDevs.Get (i), enbLteDevs.Get (0));
       }

How to change this code?

Thanks

Tommaso Pecorella

Nov 17, 2017, 8:26:30 AM11/17/17
to ns-3-users
Read the tutoria, we can't tell how to change this code to meet YOUR expectations if we aren't in your head (and I can assure you that you don't want me in your head).

T.

William

Nov 21, 2017, 8:04:42 AM11/21/17
to ns-3-users
Thanks, Pecorella
I try to debug this code once...I guess I need to study Simulator::Schedule()