Call for Papers: 2015 Workshop on ns-3

Tom Henderson

Nov 3, 2014, 8:29:07 PM11/3/14
to ns-an...@isi.edu, ns-3-users, ns-developers list
The ns-3 Consortium is pleased to announce that the annual Workshop on
ns-3 will be hosted in 2015 by CTTC in Barcelona, Spain, on Wednesday
May 13, 2015. The general chair for the workshop will be Nicola Baldo,
and the technical program co-chairs will be Peter Barnes and Hajime Tazaki.

As in 2014, a week-long series of events around the workshop is planned
for the week of May 11, 2015. The consortium will offer training on
ns-3 prior to the workshop, and there will be additional developer and
consortium meetings following the workshop.

The call for papers is similar to previous years, with one significant
change. In the past, we have focused on papers about the simulator
itself, while steering papers that use ns-3 to study research problems
(without significant modifications of ns-3) towards other conferences or
workshops. This year, we would like to also encourage papers on the
application of ns-3 to research questions, with the requirement that
such papers follow best practices for methodology and reproducibility.
More details are in our call for papers, which can be found at:

http://www.nsnam.org/overview/wns3/wns3-2015/call-for-papers/

The paper submission deadline is February 15, 2015. Please check this
site periodically for updates and to review the call for papers and
submission schedule.

Hajime Tazaki

Jan 15, 2015, 7:31:51 AM1/15/15
to to...@tomh.org, ns-an...@isi.edu, ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, ns-dev...@isi.edu

Hello everyone,

the deadline for the paper submission is about 1 month
later. don't forget to mark in your calendar !

Important Dates
Papers submission deadline: Sunday, February 15, 2015, 11:59pm EST
Notification of acceptance: March 8, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: April 12, 2015
Demos and posters proposal deadline: April 12, 2015
Workshop in Barcelona: May 13, 2015

we hope many interesting contributions are coming to Barcelona.

regards,
-- Hajime

At Mon, 03 Nov 2014 17:28:55 -0800,