Error when simulating a Wi-FI network with multiple stas

Spilberg Steven

Jun 11, 2024, 12:05:21 PMJun 11
to ns-3-users
Hi,

My scenario is a Wi-Fi network with a switchnode, three aps and four stations. When the number of stas is less than the number of aps, the code will work. But the following error will happen when the number of stas is more than the number of aps:

Command ['/ns3/build/scratch/wifi'] terminated with signal SIGSEGV. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --gdb").

Here is my script. Can someone help me in locating the mistake?

Thanks.

wifi-energy.cc

Spilberg Steven

Jun 18, 2024, 2:35:55 AM (12 days ago) Jun 18
to ns-3-users
Hi,
I have solved the above mistake, but when I set the PacketSize to 1.5MB, it said that invalid value for attribute set (PacketSize).
So there is the upper bound to the packetsize?

Tommaso Pecorella

Jun 18, 2024, 3:57:13 AM (12 days ago) Jun 18
to ns-3-users
Packets can't be larger than 65507 bytes (it's UDP).