LenaX2HandoverMeasures - Fading and pathloss model

Stefania

Mar 18, 2020, 11:54:44 AM3/18/20
to ns-3-users
Hello, I was wondering which is the default set up for fading and pathloss for LenaX2HandoverMeasures script.

I also wanted to play around with:

So implemented:
lteHelper->SetAttribute("PathlossModel",StringValue("ns3::OkumuraHataPropagationLossModel"));
lteHelper->SetPathlossModelAttribute("Environment", StringValue("Urban"));

but I get:
assert failed. cond="hb > 0 && hm > 0", msg="nodes' height must be greater then 0", file=../src/propagation/model/okumura-hata-propagation-loss-model.cc, line=127

Also i noticed the building module has been provided for LTE.

Thanks to anyone helping.
Cheers.

lena-x2-handover-measures.cc

daoudi “Riham” riham

Jan 20, 2023, 8:00:39 AM1/20/23
to ns-3-users
hello,
I am a student at  Sorbonne university I have a project about propagation in LTE the point is I don't know how i combine between lte and Okumura Hata and cost321 also when i do a simulation in the terminal there's an error please help me.