Problems at using Python functions

Iago Lins de Medeiros

Jan 23, 2017, 8:39:44 AM1/23/17
to ns-3-users
Hello, friends. I'm trying to develop a ns3 code in C++ that imports some Python bindings, by using Python.h library. (#include <python2.7/Python.h>)

However when I start to use Python functions (such as Py_Initialize and others), I receive an error message: (undefined reference to 'Py_Initialize'), and the build fails.

- I have already downloaded and installed python-dev
- Tried some of the answers suggested at other topics (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/ns-3-users/python.h$20py_initialize|sort:relevance/ns-3-users/iImxsYA_Pak/InpnZVLspw4J), but no success.

I'm currently using: Ubuntu 16.10, ns-3.26, Python: 2.7
By the way, english is not my native language, please excuse any typing errors.