NS3 Eclipse Integration not working -Unable to read repository...

Rohit

Nov 5, 2019, 2:08:58 PM11/5/19
to ns-3-users

ecl1.png

Unable to read repository at http://cbes.javaforge.com/update/content.xml.
Certificate for <cbes.javaforge.com> doesn't match any of the subject alternative names: [*.codebeamer.com, codebeamer.com]

But I can connect to other sites as: http://update.eclemma.org/
How to fix?

Jay Patel

Nov 16, 2019, 9:54:12 PM11/16/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohit,

If you install eclipse newer version i don' think so you need to configure mercurialeclipse. I tried to install the new Eclipse and it successfully build NS-3 on it. Are you sure you configure your NS-3 correctly ? Please find the attached screenshot, which might be helpful to configure.

Please create a new project with C++ and browse to your NS-3 folder. Then click on the project and right click on it and go to properties and make the necessary changes shown in screenshots. I hope this helps.

After doing that Please configure External Tool configuration (you can do that by going to Run->External Tools->External Tool Configuration).

Apply necessary changes and all done.

With Regards,
Jay Patel

--