Get some data related to MinstrelWifiRemoteStation

M.S. krishna deepak

Jan 25, 2015, 2:42:56 AM1/25/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I have a small doubt. I want to collect the data corresponding to the current bit rate used by MinstrelWifiRemoteStation(The rate control algorithm) at regular intervals. It is present in the public attribute m_txrate of the struct - ns3::MinstrelWifiRemoteStation. I feel that there must be a way to do this using some call backs. As I see, there are no trace sources corresponding to this.

Please help me to find a way to do this.

Thank You,
Krishna Deepak

M.S. krishna deepak

Jan 26, 2015, 1:49:08 PM1/26/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
How would I know the current bit rate selected by Minstrel??
Please someone help me out

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 26, 2015, 4:18:11 PM1/26/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

try adding a new TraceSource to the class. That should do.

T.

M.S. krishna deepak

Jan 27, 2015, 1:28:38 AM1/27/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the input. Could you explain how to create a new trace source?

Thank You,
Deepak

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 27, 2015, 2:16:52 AM1/27/15