multihop network - shortest path, delay and collisions - NS3

rohith

May 31, 2020, 1:49:45 PM5/31/20
to ns-3-users
hello, I have learnt basic things in NS3, and trying to learn more. I have to simulate everything. So my project is like to create a multihop network and simulate in such a way that, the data packets should choose shortest path from source to destination, and I have to print the delay. Other thing is whenever multiple sources are active, and data packets are travelling, the number of collisions should be printed, if possible or else the data that is been missed, and it should be resent. like that. I have implemented till shortest distance. how to print delay and implemnet collision part in the multihop, can anyone help? please.