after pulling ns-3-dev ./waf fails

Zahra Hosseini

Jun 28, 2017, 12:59:25 PM6/28/17
to ns-3-users
Hi everyone.
for resolving the issue in this topic regarding pyViz problem i did this:

hg pull
hg update

after this ./waf fails and error occurs in building
the attachment is the error.
when I hg rollback and hg revert --all , ./waf works normally but the problem regarding pyviz continue to occur and pyviz doesnt work(indentation error..).

I am running Ubuntu 16.04 on an asus intel core i7 , 7.7 gig memory.

somebody help me please :(
thanks in advance.
terminalError

pdbarnes

Jun 28, 2017, 7:51:34 PM6/28/17
to ns-3-users
Try reconfiguring.

(I agree waf should be smart enough to figure this out on its own....)

Peter

Zahra Hosseini

Jun 29, 2017, 3:41:14 AM6/29/17
to ns-3-users
I did ./waf configure and ./build still not working.

Zahra Hosseini

Jun 29, 2017, 5:07:13 PM6/29/17
to ns-3-users
someone please give me a hand ..

Tom Henderson

Jun 29, 2017, 5:27:36 PM6/29/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, Zahra Hosseini
On 06/29/2017 02:07 PM, Zahra Hosseini wrote:
> someone please give me a hand ..

The ns-3-dev build is currently broken for python builds. We are
working on this. Here is a workaround for today:

$ cd ns-3-dev
$ hg co -r 12938

it should then say something like:
62 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved

This checks out a version of ns-3-dev from earlier this week (Monday).

Then try
$ ./waf configure --enable-examples
$ ./waf build

If you want to start to try using the tip of ns-3-dev again sometime in
the future, you can call:

$ hg pull -u
$ hg co tip

- Tom