802.11ad(Wigig) and LTE advanced in ns3

Sina Rafati

Feb 9, 2015, 2:16:00 PM2/9/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody

I need to develop a handoff algorithm in ns3 and I have a lot of questions. Is there any one can give me some clues to start?
As far as I know the last WIFI standard supported by ns3 is 802.11n. I need to develop 802.11ad  and in the other hand I have to implement LTE Advanced R12. But I have no idea about how I can change and improve the primary implementations in the ns3 to those I need.

Sebastien Deronne

Feb 9, 2015, 2:52:52 PM2/9/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, .11n is the most recent supported version in the latest release.

Before implementing new features or protocols, please read ns-3 documentation and have a deep understanding of the Wi-Fi modules.