Mobile IP implementation

Fahim Masud Choudhury

Dec 21, 2014, 4:34:07 AM12/21/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am trying to implement a wireless mesh network with Mobile IP support. For this purpose, I want to set Home Address and Care-of Address for each node. Care-of address is to be assigned dynamically according to its current network. Besides, each network must have its own Home Agent and Foreign Agent. For tunneling purpose, the corresponding node needs to send data to the mobile node through Home Agent.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Hajime Tazaki

Jan 28, 2015, 2:33:45 AM1/28/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

hi,

for Mobile IPv4, I'm not aware of it but Mobile IPv6, DCE
(Direct Code Execution) gives you an integration with umip
(an MIPv6 implementation for Linux).

for more detail:

http://www.nsnam.org/docs/dce/manual-umip/html/index.html

-- Hajime