netanimator for large number of nodes

jim c

Mar 3, 2015, 9:24:54 PM3/3/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I have a scenario wherein I want to  obtain net animator output for a large number of nodes say 50 ,Is it possible to achieve the same  in  mobile adhoc network environment?

the nodes in MANET do not have fixed positions  as it is a mobile adhoc environment
I would like to get information about no.of packets sent and received,packets dropped etc

i have done the example for first.cc and there fixed positions are given for nodes in order to see the net animator output

I am using netanim-3.105
and ns-3.21

kindly guide me

thanking in advance

regards
lincy

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 4, 2015, 2:30:36 AM3/4/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the tutorial is there for a reason. Finish it and make sure to understand it, not only to have run the programs.

T.