lte subcarrier in NS-3

KY Lin

Mar 13, 2018, 4:18:51 AM3/13/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I've been working for a while with ns-3 for trying to understand the Lte Spectrum model.
I had read the LTE design document and LTE Spectrum files.
Also, I found the message from the old discussion:

I want to verify my understanding :
Is the concept of subcarrier implemented in NS-3?
Because I read that ns-3 does not do symbol-level simulation.

I'll be extremely grateful for any form of help you provide. Thanks!!!!

Zoraze Ali

Mar 13, 2018, 5:07:29 AM3/13/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

No, the model does not support subcarrier level granularity. The smallest is a Resource Block (RB) with subframe (i.e., 1 msec) level granularity in time.

Kind regards,
Zoraze

KY Lin

Mar 13, 2018, 6:59:16 AM3/13/18
to ns-3-users
Hi Zoraze,

     I really appreciate your kind assistance.
     Thanks a lot!!!

Zoraze Ali於 2018年3月13日星期二 UTC+8下午5時07分29秒寫道: