Pass parameters from NS 3 to python or external algorithm

Edivaldo

Jan 10, 2020, 10:20:22 AM1/10/20
to ns-3-users
Hi, please

Can I pass parameters from ns-3 to python  or external algorithm?

Example: An NS 3 function would pass parameters to the external algorithm at simulation time and return to NS 3 to continue processing.

Thanks for the great help!

Health and peace,
Edivaldo

Parthasarathi S

Jan 31, 2020, 11:47:56 AM1/31/20
to ns-3-users
you can write the whole ns3 program in python in which you can define a function in python and pass parameters within the program itself....

otherwise you can look for boost.python in which it has a steep learning curve....

Edivaldo

Feb 3, 2020, 8:35:36 AM2/3/20
to ns-3-users
Hi Parthasarathi,

I will study the second option with Boost.Python, because my code is in C ++. I appreciate your immense help.

Success, Health and Peace.

Sincerely,
Edivaldo