problem with wifi model and the throughput results

Doaa Terri

Jul 26, 2015, 4:46:38 PM7/26/15
to ns-3-users
Hi all

I want to simulate effect of nodes which modify the value of their contention window.

I have four nodes, I 've changed the contention window value for the first node (node 0).  I should notice an increase in the throughput of the of this node but this is not the case.

I have tried a lot to figure out the problem that leads to an incorrect results but unable to do so.
(ie: I've changed the node configuration in order to make all the nodes in the same transmission range, I've changed the the some of the channel parameters)

I have also checked that cw value for node 0 is modified using config store text file.
Can someone tell me why I am having such results or what is missing in my script. Or if some one can tell me how to debug such problem (ie: how to know where is the problem)

attached is my script and the obtained results.

Thanks
code2.txt
throughputmeasurementstesttotaln1.dat

Doaa Terri