handover success rate

guoz...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2018, 6:28:01 AM6/12/18
to ns-3-users
Hello friends
       can anyone tell me how to calculate the handover success rate in script lena-x2-handover-measures.cc,when I run this .cc file,I can just get handover success,I can't get handover fail.Now what can I do to get handover fail?
       thanks!!

Zoraze Ali

Jun 13, 2018, 2:30:44 PM6/13/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

Handover failure is not modeled yet. Currently, you can end up with some segmentation fault.

Kind regards,
Zoraze

guoz...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 2:49:56 AM6/20/18
to ns-3-users
so,I can set
Config :: SetDefault(“ns3 :: LteSpectrumPhy :: CtrlErrorModelEnabled”,BooleanValuetrue));
Config :: SetDefault(“ns3 :: LteSpectrumPhy :: DataErrorModelEnabled”,BooleanValuetrue));

then I will get handover failure?

在 2018年6月14日星期四 UTC+8上午2:30:44,Zoraze Ali写道: