eager for your help with the problems during the learning of plc

panqi...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2014, 8:57:36 AM6/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
I want to create two nodes and make point-to-point and plc work on the two nodes.However ,I find that the function of creating nodes in plc-module is different from the official (original) version. I will appreciate your answer .Thank you.

Konstantinos

Jun 30, 2014, 6:47:18 PM6/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
I would suggest to look at the PLC code examples and follow them. What PLC module actually is, it has created a child class of every base class (NetDevice, Channel etc) to add extra functionality. I would suggest to see how they have created PLC_NetDevice and PLC_Channel and follow them to create the corresponding p2p. Then use them in your scenario,

panqiouc33

Jun 30, 2014, 8:53:48 PM6/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
OK.I will have a try.Thank you for your advice.