dce-ccnd-simple

Lukas von Rotz

Apr 30, 2014, 3:48:07 AM4/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all..
I changed in the ccnx example file dce-ccnd-simple the command ccnpeek to ccncat!
At the moment, it looks like this:

CreateReadme ();
dce.ResetArguments ();
dce.ResetEnvironment ();
dce.SetBinary ("ccncat");
dce.SetStdinFile ("");
dce.AddArgument ("ccnx:/LeReadme");
dce.AddEnvironment ("HOME","/root");

I saw that the ccncat command is called, but the README-File can't be loaded (it isnt in the output stdout of files-0).
Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thank you very much..
Lukas

Emilio Mancini

Apr 30, 2014, 7:45:21 AM4/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lukas,

I think you need to modify also the other ccn commands to work with ccncat, not just ccnpeek. You can try to test them in a real shell (not DCE).
If you need to work with the streams and ccncat, you can take a look at the example dce-ccnd-short-stuff.

Lukas von Rotz

May 1, 2014, 8:28:08 AM5/1/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emilio

Many thanks for your answer. Witch dce-ccnd-short-stuff it works perfect. I'll now analyse what the different was.

Greets Lukas