RSRP and RSRQ at a UE

preeti.do...@gmail.com

May 1, 2014, 7:39:33 AM5/1/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

For an algorithm that I want to simulate on LTE, I need the list of measurements at a UE:

RSRP and RSRQ of all the neighboring Macro BSs/eNBs (to be measured at a UE).

How can I retrieve this info at a UE? Many thanks for any hints on this.

Regards,
Preeti

Piotr

May 15, 2014, 4:43:27 PM5/15/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can find a lot of usefull information about UE measurememts here:
http://www.nsnam.org/docs/models/html/lte-design.html#ue-rrc-measurements-model

Piotr

Karteek R

Jun 20, 2014, 2:34:47 AM6/20/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Preeti

I am new to ns.I am working on ns3.19.
Can you please tell me how to locate or find the DMRS and the Lte radio-frame structure for any programme.

Regards
Karteek

preeti.do...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2014, 9:17:41 AM6/20/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello karthik,

I am new to LTE and NS as well. Just started working 3 months ago.
If you post ur query to the group, I am sure, many users to volunteer to help you..

T n BR,
Preeti