ns3-mpls

nikzh...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2017, 4:35:05 AM11/2/17
to ns-3-users
Dear all

I want to simulate mpls in NS3,so I find https://code.google.com/archive/p/ns-3-shop/wikis/InstallationOfMplsModule.wiki to install,but the project  moved to bitbucket.org,so the install step on that website dose not work,is there anyone who know how to install? could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Tommaso Pecorella

Nov 2, 2017, 7:45:34 PM11/2/17
to ns-3-users
Just download the repository hosted on bitbucket and follow the "normal" ns-3 install procedure.
./waf configure
./waf

Please refer to the ns-3 manual for further info.
As a side note, mind that the ns-3 version used in that project is quite old (3.18.1) and that we can not offer support for external projects.

Cheers,

T.

nikzh...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2017, 5:31:05 AM11/3/17
to ns-3-users
Thanks for you help,but I have downloaded it on bitbucket,and follow the "normal" ns-3 install procedure, also can not install it,I found it do not have some necessary  files for /src/ldp  module.

在 2017年11月3日星期五 UTC+8上午7:45:34,Tommaso Pecorella写道:

Tommaso Pecorella

Nov 3, 2017, 8:21:39 PM11/3/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

unfortunately we can't help. As I said, 3.18.1 is too old and it doesn't compile on my machine.
I'd strongly suggest to ask the guy that developed the mpls module.

Cheers,

T.

nikzh...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2017, 11:03:34 PM11/3/17
to ns-3-users
Thanks for your suggestion.

在 2017年11月4日星期六 UTC+8上午8:21:39,Tommaso Pecorella写道: