the throughput of laa-wifi-indoor

Moawiah Alhulayil

May 3, 2017, 12:10:28 PM5/3/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I have run the laa-wifi-indoor with the following parameters: cellConfigA=Lte and cellConfigB=Wifi and i have not change the defualt ChannelAccessManager which is the "Default". I know that the DutyCycle default here is 1. But, i have got a throughput for the other operator as shown in the attachment. I think the LTE operator will kill the WiFi operator transmission, this how i got this throughput ?

Tommaso Pecorella

May 3, 2017, 7:27:55 PM5/3/17
to ns-3-users
You'll kill the Wi-Fi part if and only if the LTE part has always packets to send, which is not part of the scenario.

T.

Tom Henderson

May 4, 2017, 1:53:30 AM5/4/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
The default access manager is not 'Default'. It is 'Lbt'.

static ns3::GlobalValue g_channelAccessManager ("ChannelAccessManager",
"Default, DutyCycle, Lbt",
ns3::EnumValue (Lbt),
ns3::MakeEnumChecker
(Default, "Default",

DutyCycle, "DutyCycle",

Lbt, "Lbt"));

Seemingly, 'Default' is a poor name choice for something that is not
actually the default.

But I think it explains that you are using Lbt if you didn't touch this
value.

- Tom