Use LXCs with LTE configuration

RL

Dec 16, 2016, 8:02:32 AM12/16/16
to ns-3-users
Hello all,

Although I know it exists an other post relationed with this point, I think it is a bit old, it is for this reason I open this thread. The link is the following:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/ns-3-users/lxc$20lte%7Csort:relevance/ns-3-users/04pPR8ENjz8/d4ydwyF8oJ8J

I have used the codes provided in this thread. His author explains the set up to use this code with three different computers and he confirms it works with LXC too. I am trying to use it using LXC but I haven´t had any success.
I have analysed the code deeply and I have checked the IP directions and for me they are corrected. However when I do a ping between lxc left and right it is not work. I believe my tap-left doesn´t transmit the packets of left lxc.

My questions are the following:

1) Could I know if the tap left is forwarding to ns3 network (in this case LTE)?
2) Could I know if there is anyone who has used LTE network with LXCs if it is really possible?

Thanks very much in advance for the help. If anyone can help me it would be very appreciated.

Best regards,