how to plot graphs in ns3 with gnuplot

rabahifa...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2017, 3:34:28 AM12/13/17
to ns-3-users
Hi
please in this script manet routing compare I want to have graph.png of (througput, E2E delay, jitter for the aodv, olsr, dsdv) according to the number of nodes and also according to the speed of the nodes like this video at the time 6:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oha-tqn2kWg&t=6s

thank's
manet-routing-compare.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

Dec 13, 2017, 7:06:08 PM12/13/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

sorry, I don't understand the question.
Are you asking for something specific or are you expecting that we do your work ?

T.

fatima zahra rabahi

Dec 14, 2017, 8:23:28 AM12/14/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I want from the script manet routing compare to have the schema of ( PDR VS node numbrs)  like the one for example using gnuplot
thank you.

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Rabahi Fatima Zahra
doctorante chercheuse
Laboratoire des Structures Intelligentes(SSL Laboratory)
Centre Universitaire Ain Temouchent

              rabahifa...@gmail.com
Fig-1-Packet-Delivery-Ratio-Vs-Number-of-nodes-for-DSDV-DSR-and-AODV.png

Steffen Lindner

Dec 14, 2017, 8:39:02 AM12/14/17
to ns-3-users
Just save your results somehow (either using traces or a own logging system) and plot the results using a language of your choice (R, Matlab, python, ...).

imtiaz.ah...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2018, 6:25:25 AM3/3/18
to ns-3-users
How did you made this graph, I am using gnuplot but it creates only one bar