I provide my services for simulating vehicular networks using veins, sumo, omnetpp

kitari kat

Aug 21, 2017, 7:46:11 AM8/21/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,
I provide my freelance services for simulating you VANET's projects using Omnetpp, veins, and sumo.

- Routing protocols.
- Cooperative driving projects
- Security protocols
- and all your projects ..

Please check my services on Fieverr: https://www.fiverr.com/webwahab/do-a-simulation-for-your-research-work-on-vanets

You can send me a message to discuss the project related issues  before requesting my services.

Thank you
Best Regards

Konstantinos

Aug 21, 2017, 7:58:02 AM8/21/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

This is the ns-3-users mailing list. Do you provide also ns-3 related services?
If not, then this advert will be considered simply a spam.

Regards

wahab

Aug 21, 2017, 8:22:30 AM8/21/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,
Thank you.  This post concerns simulating vehicular networks in general, regardless the tool used to simulate them.
My point of view for publishing this post here is that some people may have problems of simulating some projects with ns3. But they can easily be done with Veins
I think that is illogical to remove or consider my post as spam.
Anyway thanks again for your reply and any decision from is respected.
Best Regards

wahab

Aug 22, 2017, 9:38:30 AM8/22/17
to ns-3-users
FYI

Shehzad Rizwan

Feb 9, 2023, 10:50:23 PM2/9/23
to ns-3-users
Hi, i am shehzad. Can you do implementation and simulations in Omnetpp (veins, plexe, sumo).

Shehzad Rizwan

Feb 9, 2023, 10:50:54 PM2/9/23
to ns-3-users
Hi, i am shehzad. Can you do implementation and simulations in Omnetpp (veins, plexe, sumo).

Owais Wani

Feb 22, 2023, 12:43:18 AM2/22/23
to ns-3-users
I need a help regarding my project sir.