question for uan model

jmsliu...@sina.com

Apr 28, 2014, 5:33:55 AM4/28/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
 I'm a chinese student and do some reaserch on UWSN routing protocal.So I choose ns3 simulator because its uan model.but i'm confused seriously recently owing to my poor ability for c++.So please help me! my friend !!

my problem focuse on how to write the script correctly.

1)  I don't know how to set the routing model to uan model.I feel its difference from other model in uan model.so please tell me the major steps.
2)  if someone have the demonation for uan routing protocal ,please show me the source code ,i promise i won't let it out if you need.

And ,i'm newly to use this simulator,so forgive me my poor English and my poor knowledge and give me a hand ,i wil be grateful!!!