Need HELP on LTE Handover

Danial Zakaria

May 24, 2014, 10:12:25 AM5/24/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Im currently simulating lte handover with dual network interfaces.
But I was a bit confused with the result because when both interfaces connect with the same eNodeB,
the received PDU of both interfaces is not stable. The received PDU is 3 or 4 at times or I can say it is not fully received(transmitted PDU is 5).
But when one of the interfaces handoff to the 2nd eNodeB, the received PDU for both interface is 5 which is fully received.
Can anyone tell me what's happen here? I'm not expecting this result. I attached my code and output files here so anyone can see and tell me what I'm doing wrong.TQ

Regards,
Danial
dual-NIC.cc
DlPdcpStats.txt