Understanding performance of MAC scheduler in LTE

Aditya Tiwari

Jul 7, 2014, 1:45:37 AM7/7/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am working on the implementation of different MAC scheduling algorithms for LTE. With reference to the scenario mentioned for testing Round Robin (RR) and Proportional Fair algorithm (PF), where the users are at the same distance from base station having same MCS index, I believe that Performance of RR and PF should be same. But the graph shows deviation from the PF curve when number of users increases. What is the reason behind that?
Link: http://www.nsnam.org/docs/release/3.14/models/html/lte-testing.html#round-robin-scheduler-performance
I have already read the help for RR and PF implementation given in the documentation.