HELP!!!!

Binus, Newuleko Bayo (The grey)

May 14, 2024, 11:29:44 PMMay 14
to ns-3-users
hello, everyone, I am new in this group. I want to start using the NS3 simulator for a project and I am 100% new to NS3 and Linux.
how do I get to start?
I want to install the ns3 on WSL2 (ubuntu distribution),
please can anyone refer me to the right thing to do?
It has been about 2 weeks since I started but I have not been able to install the ns3 on my Ubuntu (wsl2)

Tommaso Pecorella

May 15, 2024, 2:11:12 AMMay 15
to ns-3-users
Hi, being new to both it's not going to make your life super-easy.

There's a section related to Windows 10, that should be useful to you.

If you have troubles in following the instructions please pinpoint which part you're stuck with.

If you find the instructions confusing, or lacking, please let us know how to improve the installation documentation.

Last but not least, for quicker interactions with the devs, use the zulip channel: https://ns-3.zulipchat.com

Binus, Newuleko Bayo

May 15, 2024, 8:21:40 AMMay 15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
thanks, i will follow your instructions and see how far i can go. i will send you a feedback

saint bee

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---